Completing my 320 hours OJT



      As a training program for students, OJT is designed to immerse learners in work environments relevant to their area of study in an attempt to learn knowledge on, productivity in, and respect for the workplace.

        I gained so much experience and knowledge during my past week of conducting my On-the-Job Training here at Liga ng mga Barangay. It is challenging but sometimes it is hard to do the things that they requested me to do. I started my week in processing of the loan vouchers and posting of approved loan application for January 2023.

       Together with my classmate, Christine, we do the task together that our boss assigned to us. We do our best to finish our job early. Their manners make me comfortable to do my job well. My nervousness and shyness on my first week has gone. It is hard to survive the first week of my OJT but I know that this will help me learn to stand alone and have the courage to face all the challenges that comes every day. 

      What I’ve reflected on my first week is that I must face my fears and not to be shy to ask questions as well as dealing with other people because with that I am practicing my self-confidence and self-esteem. My Ojt journey will end here but I was also ready to welcoming the new chapter of my life.

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

OJT Training