OJT Training


                             OJT Training 

      Last, February 7, 2023 was the start of my OJT at the Liga ng mga During my OJT hours, I spent it with determination to work hard, for me to finish all the task that was assigned to me by our supervisor. It was my duties and responsibilities to work with no hesitation to provides the quality of work to impress the people around inside the company in a professional way. 

    I do, how to encode the the COA by finding the date, particular, purpose, fund,BIR, amount, and check number in each barangay. At first, I don't know how to start it but I ask Ma'am Amy for the detail of  and where to find it. We also segregate the receipt ,TOR, and the bank statement in each barangay. I was so happy in the working place, because all the employees was so friendly and kind. That's why it was easy for us to have a good relationship in your work that makes me feel home. 

  I was able to learned how to accept small or big mistakes. In this practicum, I've learned how to faced the real world and talked to different people. In my first day as a practicumer, I thought I was not able to do well but as time past by I know I gained more self-confidence and self-esteem.